• Monte Silver, Tax lawyer

We file motion to compel against Government

As I have made clear, we want to file a motion for judgment as soon as possible. To do so, we need to get certain documents from the government. Surprise surprise. Guess who is not handing over the documents voluntarily?

So we have to file a motion with the court to get the judge to order them do so. They get a delay and force us to spend money. Classic litigation tactics when a big party is up against a little party.

To see the motion, click below.


11 views0 comments